Kinder Bites: Quick Mini Lessons for December

This week will be a quick share of some quick mini lessons for December! 
Do you ever struggle with integrating the fun books you want to use for the holidays while meeting your comprehension needs with a reading series? And how long can your kids sit still? 3 minutes? 5 minutes? Here are some QUICK (that's the theme for this post!) mini lessons to use in between your regularly scheduled programming! :) 

I wrote up a few of my favorite books and some fun ways to integrate comprehension with them in this Kinder Bite activity. Here is a sneak peak...
 6 quick and easy little mini lessons for the month. I am going to keep putting these together for my favorite books so stayed tuned for more! 

Happy December! 

No comments

Post a Comment

I love comments!